2010年1月1日星期五

Welcome Twenty -Ten 2010

twenty -ten..two zero one zero..two o one o..how u say about this word 2010...
follow the newspaper now many argue about this question..
erm...like this oso can make it trouble..
btw,i will choose the easy  to read d is twenty- ten...
is a new year..oso is my new chapter..n my new ways...
i'm very appreciate at 2009 many things that is memorable...sad..happy..the happened...
i'm oso appreaciate  gt a lot of my lovely family ..lovely frenz beside wif me...
2010..is  my next chapter..i think will change some more in my life in the future...i hope that is good things for my life...i will getting a good job in my study life..coz 2009 is my bad study life..i think..even thought is about the subject ..the course work n exam...
harrrrr...
i hope ..i will..try my best by myself...
GAMBATEH!!!
LYNN..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
muakzzzz

1 条评论: